The main window displays a list of all the programs installed, along with the name, date of installation, version, size, location or the 32-bit or 64-bit. When you click on an item, right-click the displayed options, such as the transition to the manufacturer, the opening of the recording folder, windows and other configurations.
Uninstalling multiple programs at once, simply select it in the list, then select delete (Delete). There we have a mode called. a silent installation (without window appears and messages) and traditional.
- Detect and uninstall Windows Store apps
- Uninstall multiple items at once to speed up the process (with collision prevention)
- Uninstall any number of applications in a single batch
- Minimal user input is required during uninstallation
- Can find and remove leftovers after uninstallation
- Can uninstall some apps even if they don't have any uninstallers
- Detects applications with damaged or missing uninstallers
- Adds quiet uninstall options to some uninstallers, even if they do not support them by default
- Uninstall lists for automation
- Startup manager
- Verification of uninstaller certificates
- Fully portable, settings are saved to a single file
Size : 4.8 MB
BCUninstaller 3.4.1 Portable | dailyuploads