Samsung Smart Switch you can transfer the following content from one device to another such as contacts, reminders, photos, multimedia files (video and music), documents, wallpaper and set up a plan for the day.
The process of transferring and backup is done in a few simple steps:
- connect the phone using a cable to your computer (eg USB)
- Copying the data with any program (program may vary depending on the manufacturer)
- Connect the USB cable new Galaxy phone,
- select an old smartphone manufacturers and the backup directory and press,
- select the desired content and press "send", and after a while the program automatically transfer data and files that are relevant to the new Galaxy device.
The program is compatible with the following models: Samsung GALAXY Series 2,3,4, GALAXY Note Series 1.2 with NFC and Wi-Fi Direct, Android ICS OS software (version 4.0 or newer).
This application also has limitations in transferring data. No transfer ringtones, SMS alerts, Vibration selection, alarm, group or MMS.
Operating system : Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP
› License : Freeware
› Version : Samsung Smart Switch 4.1.16121.3
› Size : 36.7 Mb
Samsung Smart Switch | datafilehost
Samsung Smart Switch | zippyshare
Samsung Smart Switch | dailyuploads