Acronis True Image WD Edition now supports WD Advanced Format Drives and ensures that all partitions are optimally aligned. Acronis True Image Western Digital Edition This software is based on the award winning Acronis True image Home backup, restore and disaster recovery programs.
Features of Acronis True Image WD Edition:
- Drive Cloning - Copies the source drive to a new WD drive, leaving all data on the source drive. Drive Migration - Erase the source drive after the new WD drive has been imaged.
- Drive Deployment - Enables users to prepare a WD drive so that selected folders or partitions can be excluded from the destination image.
- Drive Image Backup - The long-term usage of the Drive Kit software will be to provide full drive image backups of a source drive at any time. Backup drive images will be stored as a file, which can be copied to any direct attached drive, network attached storage drive or optical media (CD/DVD).
- Drive Image Recovery - The Recovery Manager enables users to restore a drive image from a direct or network attached drive. The Recovery Manager can also either erase just a portion of the drive to be used for the restored drive image, or all of the previous OS.
- Create a Bootable Standalone Recovery Manager - With the Drive Kit software, users can create a bootable ISO image file, which contains the WD Drive Kit Standalone Recovery Manager software.
- Recover a Drive Image from the Bootable Recovery Manager Software - The bootable Standalone Recovery Manager enables users to recover a drive image from either a CD/DVD drive, a direct attached drive, or a network attached drive.
- Download the Data Lifeguard Tools software (Acronis True Image WD Edition and user manual and the WD diagnostic tool) and follow the instructions provided to complete the installation. Editor's
› License : Trial
› Version : Acronis True Image WD Edition 19.0.32
› Size : 361.7 Mb
Acronis True Image WD Edition 19.0.32 | dailyuploads