DNS ChrisPC Switch can increase security when using online sites to help protect user data and positively affect the performance of the Internet connection. Switch DNS addresses can accelerate startup website.
Among the DNS servers of Google Public DNS, DynDNS, Norton ConnectSafe, Public-Root DNS or OpenHome.
Features of ChrisPC DNS Switch:
- Change your computer DNS with just 1 click.
- Set your favorite DNS or select one from the software's DNS Database.
- The DNS Database contains presets grouped by type: Regular DNS, Secure DNS, Family Safe DNS, Anonymous DNS and Custom DNS.
- DNS Benchmark lets you find the fastest DNS with one click.
- Protect your online experience by using a Secure DNS server that filters out websites that are potentially threats to your PC (avoiding viruses, malware, trojans etc.)
- Block adult websites or those that encourage violence, drugs and/or indecent behavior by selecting a Family Safe DNS.
- Import DNS server lists from text file.
- Improve your privacy while you surf the internet by using an Anonymous DNS.
- Gain access to websites that are blocked or restricted in your country/area using a Regular or Anonymous DNS.
- Saves your initial DNS settings so you can safely restore them back at any time.
- Easy add and edit your own DNS address in the Custom DNS preset list.
- Fast Switch your DNS from systray popup menu.
- Multi language interface: English, Romanian.
- Launch software on Windows boot.
- Minimize ChrisPC DNS Switch to systray.
- 1000 MHz processor or higher, such as an Intel Pentium III or AMD Athlon
- Memory : more than 128 MB RAM
- HDD Space : 10 MB
- Network adapter
Operating system : Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP & Windows Server 2012, 2008, 2003. 32-BIT/64-BIT
› License : Freeware
› Version : ChrisPC DNS Switch 3.50
› Size : 5.5 Mb
ChrisPC DNS Switch 3.50 Final + Portable | dailyuploads