In addition to more than 30 built-in Starter Solutions to help manage important tasks, FileMaker Pro also has a tool that is easier to use for:
- Creating your own database
- Make your own database for specific needs. To get started, drag and drop the data Microsoft Excel into FileMaker Pro.
- make a report
- Use reporting tools, which step by step will help you manage and automate tasks. Easily create and send reports in Excel or PDF.
- Publishing data on the Internet
- Safely and quickly publish their databases on the Internet. Create a test site registration form, feedback and much more.
- Sharing information with just a few clicks
- Safely share your data on both Windows and Mac. You can also share your database on a network with other users (up to 9 people).
- And many others ...
- Create graphs, repeatedly import files from Microsoft Excel, CSV or TAB, fast search, create invoices ...
Operating system : Windows Vista/7/8
› License : Trial
› Version : FileMaker Pro 15 Advanced 220.127.116.11
› Size : 334.3 Mb
FileMaker Pro 15 Advanced 18.104.22.168 (x86) Fix| dailyuploads
› Size : 340.5 Mb
FileMaker Pro 15 Advanced 22.214.171.124 (x64) Fix | dailyuploads