Screenshot Studio also allows you to upload your snashots to specially Provided public web-server then share them with your colleagues. Additional information is stored inside PNG format that lets you re-open screenshots and continue editing them from the last action's point. Screenshot Studio is compact, you don't need any additional packages (like .NET) to be installed.
Features of Screenshot Studio:
- All-in-one Tool: create, edit, save and load screenshots from one place in a few clicks Grab Everything: screens can be grabbed from standard, Direct3D and OpenGL modes
- Powerful Annotation System: you will need just a couple of seconds to highlight important fragments of your screenshot. Screenshot Studio is extremely recommended for those who spend hours annotating pictures using standard applications like MS Paint and other ones.
- Standard instruments palette includes: Text Fields, Freeform Drawings, Vector Lines, Rectangles and Ellipses with alpha blending support
- Different output formats including: PNG, JPEG, BMP, HTML, MHT, ZIP, etc. In case of using PNG you can load screenshot to the program back and continue editing from the point you finished previously
- Native File Format lets you creating of screenshot projects to maintain and modify required screenshots
- Fast and Free Publication Engine: it takes just a few seconds to upload pictures to the public site and get a FREE link for their distribution over WWW
- Quick Export into external editors: need more image processing instruments? Quickly export screenshots into external editor and do what you need. This tool is ideal for program testers and developers for bugs publishing and documentation
Operating system : Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
› License : Freeware
› Version : Screenshot Studio 220.127.116.11
› Size : 1.9 Mb
Screenshot Studio 18.104.22.168 Serial & Keygen | dailyuploads