Program SSD-Z shows the most important parameters and information on SSD. It shows the full name of the carrier data model, serial number, firmware and other possibilities such as TRIM, NCQ, APM and NCQ. It shows what a standard, as well as the operating temperature (in Celsius) work. SSD-Z also has a special tab "Partition" to display detailed information about the partition is created on the SSD. We can read from the file system, and data on the size of the partition boot sector.
SSD-Z allows you to perform a test, for example, measurement of access time and transmitted over speed. While S.M.A.R.T function displays the status of the drive and a complete list of all attributes available devices. SSD-Z tool is fully compatible with all the SSD, even with devices that support the technology NAND Chips (3D V-NAND).
Features of SSD-Z:
- Details of the controller and processing tech of NAND chips (for known devices).
- Verify that TRIM is enabled for your system and SSDs.
- S.M.A.R.T. status and full list of all the device's available attributes.
- List of all partitions. Including hidden, unmapped and boot partitions.
- Benchmark IOPS, transfer speed and random access time (work in progress)
- View the raw device identify data words.
Operating system : Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP
› License : Freeware
› Version : SSD-Z 16.09.09
› Size : 353 Kb
SSD-Z 16.09.09 | dailyuploads