Virtual Modem Full establishes a relationship between two communication applications via LAN or Internet. Virtual Modem fully emulates the hardware modem creates an exact copy of a physical device on both computers. The software can be used anywhere where internet or LAN connection is available and its use is fairly easy.
Features of Virtual Modem:
- Replace hardware modems with pure software.
- Virtual modem can be used anywhere in the world where Internet access is available.
- Virtual modems look and work like real hardware modems
- Applications use virtual modems directly from virtual serial ports or through TAPI
- Virtual Modem can originate or answer TCP connections with any other device, including computers running another copy of the Virtual Modem.
- Up to 256 virtual modems can be created
- Virtual modems are compatible with fax software
- Virtual modems work with IP Fax Machines
- Virtual modems can "dial" to remote virtual modems using IP address (or computer name) and TCP-port instead of phone number
- Virtual modems can accept "incoming calls" from other virtual modems
- Phone book. It allows you to simplify switch to virtual modems from hardware modems. You can specify telephone number corresponding to IP address (or computer name) and TCP port of remote virtual modems.
- Once created virtual modems are operable at each system startup (even prior to user login)
- Support of main AT commands
- Support of main S-registers
- User interface
- User-friendly program interface
- Hot virtual modem creation and removal, without computer reboot
Operating system : Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10/2003/2008, 2008 R2/2012/2012 R2 (32/64-bit)
› License : Trial
› Version : Virtual Modem 2.2.2
› Size : 4.3 Mb
Virtual Modem 2.2.2 Key | dailyuploads