BurnInTest full generates detailed results of the tests so that users can assess the performance of your equipment. The PRO version is enriched with some additional features: testing the connection cords, USB or serial and parallel ports.
Features of PassMark BurnInTest:
- Hardware and operating system support 64bit.
- Logging results in a level of detail that the user has selected disk in ASCII format and HTML.
- The ability to save results to disk in a file copy PassMark BurnInTest.
- "Notes" and "Machine ID" to review the data storage.
- Support for copying the results in other applications such as Word through various image formats such as BMP / GIF / EMF.
- Counter that counts the number of operations performed.
- the interface is simple and intuitive.
- Can be run from a USB drive or CD in Windows
- Wrap your system information shows CPU type, speed and serial number.
- Checking the temperature and display parts of the user interface.
- UPS and batteries review laptop (Plus Software BatteryMon).
- testing the RAW file or printer using a standard color or black and white.
- Run the file MP3, MIDI, Wave to test the sound card.
- 20 test drives and floppy disks simultaneously.
- Optical drive 20 tests simultaneously.
- Testing CD / DVD / Blu-Ray.
- Testing restart and shutdown.
- graphics card memory test.
- video tests.
- Support for smart hard disk parameters.
Operating system : Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP
› License : Trial
› Version : PassMark BurnInTest Professional 8.1 Build 1019
› Size : 25.7 Mb
PassMark BurnInTest Professional Serial | dailyuploads
PassMark BurnInTest Professional Serial | userscloud