- Built-in Query Builder to create SQL scripts
- Create, view, edit, and manage database
- Display data in grid view, including images
- Edit database database integrity & parameters
- Execute SQL queries and display results
- Import database or record from other data sources
- Transfer data between SQLite databases
- Manage tables visually, and many more.
What’s new in SQLite Expert 4:
- New database compare
- New SQL formatter
- New Win64 versions
- Redesigned editors
- Other new features and improvements.