If you use the computer as your main tool to perform your day-to-day activities, surely you come across routines that involve running the same apps each time you start working. Luckily, developers came up with various specialized applications like WinAutomation that give you the possibility to record an action and trigger it with minimum effort.
WinAutomation is the most advanced Windows Automation app, featuring a Macro Recorder and a Web Recorder. With WinAutomation you can teach your computer to perform your repetitive tasks automatically
Some of the tasks you can automate with WinAutomation:
- Automatically fill and submit web forms with data from local files.
- Harvest web sites and extract data from any web page into Excel or text files.
- Send prerecorded mouse clicks and keystrokes to any desktop application.
- Retrieve and parse your emails and update a database with the data contained in the emails.
- Copy, move, edit, rename, compress, uncompress and manipulate files and folders in any possible way.
- Automate your FTP transfers: Download and upload files or entire folders at schedule.
- Launch applications, move, resize, close and manipulate windows, take screenshots.
- Read and write data to Excel files, connect to SQL databases and manipulate text files.
- Include logic to automate even the most complex tasks.
- Convert your tasks into your very own applications that you can share with others, with the press of a button.
- Run any task using the built-in scheduler, when you press a hotkey, when a file is created or deleted, when your site is down or when you receive an email.
- Combine all the above to design custom tasks for your specific needs.