AbyssMedia i-Sound Recorder for Win 18.104.22.168 Full Patch – i-Sound Recorder is a software to turn your computer into a complete audio recording studio. The software can record sound from internal or external source into MP3, OGG, WMA, WAV, APE format sound file directly without the cost of disk space to another.
i-Sound Recorder allows you to record sound without running out of memory as long as there is sufficient disk space. By using WMA MP3 Recorder you can record sounds from MIDI, Internet broadcasts, streaming media (eg QuickTime Player, RealPlayer, Games, DVD Players …), web radio and on the microphone.
Features AbyssMedia i-Sound Recorder:
- Built-in advanced Recording Scheduler
- Built-in Tag Editor
- Built-in player with spectrum display
- Automatic sound card settings detect
- Split recordings by time
- Real-time noise reduction with Lowpass, Highpass and Notch filters.
- System-wide Hot Keys
- VOX (Voice Activated Recording System)
- Generate file names by using templates
- Stereo VU-meter to control recording level in real time
- Send recording by e-mail directly from recorder
- “Mixer Lock” prevent mixer switching during recording
- CD quality recording
- Easy-to-use skinnable interface
- Modes: Mono, Stereo
- Sampling rates: 8000, 11025, 16000, 22050, 32000, 44100Hz, 48000 Hz
- Support Monkey’s Audio (APE) format
- Support MPEG Layer 3 (MP3) format
- Support Ogg Vorbis (OGG) format
- Support Windows Media Audio (WMA) format
- Support Windows WAVE (WAV) format