ACDSee Pro 10.1 Build 653 (x86/x64) Full Patch – ACDSee is a software that can be used for image management. This software allows you to change the look, catalogs, advanced editing, organizing, publishing, and archiving photos and images.
ACDSee incorporates many innovations that significantly improve work such as supporting the movement. However, you must have a computer with a touch screen and the viewing gallery is done by using a finger.
The newest feature of ACDSee is a window that displays a complete history of all operations performed in another capacity graph, the additional filter and preview window shows how the image will be served after applying all the changes.
ACDSee Pro main features:
- Support for RAW – quick view, according to the camera manufacturer Nikon, Canon, Konica-Minolta, Olympus, Fuji and Pentax (a complete list of the camera), fine-tuning image settings selected preferences
- integrated support for file DNG (Digital Negative Specification)
- advanced color management – supporting the ICC and ICM profiles
- function marking the selected image, easy sorting and selecting specific files
- Simultaneous editing and even thousands of photos
- marking the watermark image
- compatibility with IPTC / EXIF / XMP used in the description of digital pictures
- the ability to place a collection of photos on the site, along with the company logo and contact information (album HTML)
- Full personalization settings
- repairing damaged photos,
- metadata management,
- the ability to use modern effects Tilt-Shift
- edited automatically upload your photos to social networking portal