Adobe Flash Player 220.127.116.11 Final Offline Installer – Adobe Flash Player 27 drives innovation for rich, engaging digital experiences with new features for cross-platform browser-based viewing of expressive rich internet applications, content, and videos across devices. This beta release provides access to the Flash Player 13 runtime for Mac OS and Windows desktop environments.
Adobe Flash Player 27 allows you to view interactive web content like games, business presentations, advertisements.
Adobe Flash Player 27 features :
- GPU Memory Information In Context3D. When a Context3D object is created, developers allocate memory for various Stage3D structures which includes index buffers, vertex buffers, textures, and programs. Prior to Flash and AIR 21, the only way to verify the memory allocated by the current Context3D is through values displayed by Scout. With the release of Flash Player and AIR 21, a new property of context3D class called “totalGPUMemory” has been introduced which provides the sum of gpu memory used by the index buffers, vertex buffers, textures, and programs created through Context3D.
- Support for Browser Zoom Factor in Firefox. We’ve extended the support for Browser Zoom Feature that proposes scaling of Flash content in the web browser in response to web page zoom factor change. This feature is already available for the ActiveX and PPAPI plugin (link). It will be available from Flash Player version 21 on wards and is currently available on Firefox Nightly 45.0a1, the official Firefox version supporting the feature has yet to be announced.
- PPAPI vector printing on OSX. As of Flash Player version 19, Vector Printing has only been available for NPAPI while PPAPI supported only bitmap printing. Hence there was an observable difference in printing quality between NPAPI and PPAPI (with NPAPI being better). In version 20 we added vector printing support for PPAPI on Windows. Now in version 21, we have introduced vector printing for PPAPI for OSX, thus giving a better printing experience from PPAPI supported browsers and applications. The bitmap printing functionality will continue to be supported and used when requested by the content.
- Simplified LSO UI. Flash player provides an per domain/swf option to store locally shared objects on user’s system. In the past, users could specify the size up to which a domain or SWF could save their LSOs on their machine. We have now simplified the LSO UI Options. This Simple LSO feature will change the permission scheme and related dialogs to only allow/deny and universally imposes a rational upper limit to the LSO size. End users will no longer be able to specify the size of LSOs (but will be able to approve if LSOs can be created or not).
- Media Auto Play for iOS & Android. Starting in AIR 21, we have introduced Media Auto Play support for AIR iOS & Android applications. With this feature, ActionScript developers can enable auto play for media inside their applications. To enable this, autoplay should also be enabled in the HTML5 video tag. (More info on HTML5 StageWebView video tag : http://www.w3schools.com/tags/tag_video.asp).
› Adobe Flash Player Final Internet Explorer | dailyuploads