Free Download AgataSoft PingMaster Pro 2.1 Full Version – AgataSoft PingMaster Pro is a network monitoring software reliable Internet connection with multiple functions including automatic customizable alerts, network load monitoring, traffic monitoring, and historical charts.
AgataSoft PingMaster Monitor Pro helps you to ensure that your network continues to run with efficiency. The software provides constant monitoring via ICMP or SNMP protocol without demanding on system resources. He helps you to find bottlenecks in your network, providing you with a rapid alert and a lot of advanced features and more effective to help you improve and maintain your network.
PingMaster Pro remains hidden in the background and perform automated checks to control the state of the network and the states of all connected devices. This program sends ICMP requests across the network or over the Internet. If a particular device or web server is not available, the program immediately displays a warning message to the system administrator. If the device or the server does not accept ICMP requests, PingMaster Pro can monitor SNMP or HTTP request header to measure response time.
software not only monitors network traffic and ICMP, but also stores historical data and build charts and graphs in real-time. It allows you to analyze how the network is done in the past and learn what you can do to make it work better, what problems you can fix, what devices may need some reconfiguring, and so forth.
Features of AgataSoft PingMaster Pro:
- ICMP checks IP addresses or domains.
- SNMP checks IP addresses or domains.
- HTTP checks websites or web-servers.
- Custom port checks, for example: DNS, SMTP, POP3, IMAP, FTP, TELNET, SSH, HTTP, HTTPS, NETBIOS, MS SQL, MySQL, and any other port.
- SNMP Trap Server.
- Inboard SNMP utility.
- ICMP latency monitoring.
- Traffic monitoring.
- Inboard trace route utility.
- E-mail, ICQ, Sound and visual alert.
- Inboard SysLog server connected with the program data.
- Quick view of the network status in a tray icon.