BDtoAVCHD 2.6.5 Free [Latest] – BDtoAVCHD is software to convert video and easy to use. With this software, you can convert movies from Blu-ray or AVCHD to MKV format. It also enables the processing of video to MKV HD and also allows you to burn movies on disc DVD5 or DVD9.
The program can convert not only the picture but also the sound of the following formats: PCM to AC3, DTS-HD DTS and DTS to AC3 etc. In addition, video bitrate as calculated, to fit the video to DVD5 or DVD9, as well as information extract chapters and add to the container.
BDtoAVCHD also allows users to show the audio tracks and select subtitles of any kind, and also perform image recompression using a 64-bit codec x264 (if your computer supports it). We find in it a number of predefined settings, through which we can compress video files to DVD5, DVD9, BD5, BD25 and BD9.
Fatures of BDtoAVCHD:
- Finds the main .m2ts file for the movie by just selecting the BDMV folder or Blu-Ray root.
- Extract all information from the audio tracks, video and subtitles: length, language, format, etc.
- Extract chapter information or allows to add it.
- Select default audio track based on the language preferences and most appropriate criteria for the best quality but can also be set manually.
- Calculates the video bitrate to fill the DVD5 / DVD9 (most of the times gets filled between 99-100%).
- Converts audio (only if necessary): PCM to AC3, DTS-HD MA to DTS Core, DTS to AC3, etc.
- Detect delays in the original audio tracks and transfers them to the final job.
- Recompress the video using x264 64-bit if the computer supports it.
- Do not use external codecs like avisynth or ffdshow or Haali splitter in the process of video conversion.
- We can select a forced subtitle track is active by default when playing the disc.
- Allows to program multiple conversions in the queue and execute them one after another automatically.
- Multitasking: be can add new jobs in the queue while processing others.
- Various output sizes: DVD5 / DVD9 / USB 4GB / BD-25 and Custom.
- Ability to create a BD-25 without re-compressing video (BDRemux).
- MKV as alternate output: allows to convert Blu-Ray to MKV recoding the video or without recoding (BDremux).
- 3D ready: from Blu-Ray 3D we can get a AVCHD 3D or MKV 3D SBS/TAB.
- MVC encoding: ability to shrink 3D Blu-Ray to BD25/BD9 maintaining 3D MVC format (Intel Quick Sync encoder).
- Ability to encode MKV’s using x265/HEVC codec.
› License : Freeware
› Version : BDtoAVCHD 2.6.5
› Size : 39.3 Mb