BDtoAVCHD is able to detect video file properties, audio tracks and subtitles and use them in the output file.
You have the possibility of selecting the tracks you want to convert and the size of the output file before conversion.
The conversion process is possible without you needing to install all kinds of codecs to your computer, such as avisynth, ffdshow or Haali media splitter.
The main features of BDtoAVCHD are: being able to extract all the information from the video file (image, audio, subtitles); recognizing and maintaining chapters or allowing you to create new ones; identifying the main .m2ts file for the movie by just selecting the BDMV folder or Blu-Ray root; calculating the video bitrate necessary to fill the output DVD; re-compressing the video using x264 64-bit if the computer supports; batch processing; creating a BD-25 without re-compressing video; using MKV as an alternative output and 3D ready: from Blu-Ray 3D (MVC) you can obtain a 3D SBS AVCHD or MKV (side-by-side).
- Finds the main .m2ts file for the movie by just selecting the BDMV folder or Blu-Ray root.
- Extract all information from the audio tracks, video and subtitles: length, language, format, etc.
- Extract chapter information or allows to add it.
- Select default audio track based on the language preferences and most appropriate criteria for the best quality but can also be set manually.
- Calculates the video bitrate to fill the DVD5 / DVD9 (most of the times gets filled between 99-100%).
- Converts audio (only if necessary): PCM to AC3, DTS-HD MA to DTS Core, DTS to AC3, etc.
- Detect delays in the original audio tracks and transfers them to the final job.
- Recompress the video using x264 64-bit if the computer supports it.
- Do not use external codecs like avisynth or ffdshow or Haali splitter in the process of video conversion.
- We can select a forced subtitle track is active by default when playing the disc.
- Allows to program multiple conversions in the queue and execute them one after another automatically.
- Multitasking: be can add new jobs in the queue while processing others.
- Various output sizes: DVD5 / DVD9 / USB 4GB / BD-25 and Custom.
- Ability to create a BD-25 without re-compressing video (BDRemux).
- MKV as alternate output: allows to convert Blu-Ray to MKV recoding the video or without recoding (BDremux).
- 3D ready: from Blu-Ray 3D we can get a AVCHD 3D or MKV 3D SBS/TAB.
- MVC encoding: ability to shrink 3D Blu-Ray to BD25/BD9 maintaining 3D MVC format (Intel Quick Sync encoder).
- Ability to encode MKV’s using x265/HEVC codec.
› License : Freeware
› Version : BDtoAVCHD 2.6.6
› Size : 39.2 Mb