Bootit Bare Metal 1.34 Retail Full Version – Program to manage different partitions on your hard drive. This application can also be used to manage multiple operating systems on a data carrier, as well as the whole partition backup and hard drive.
Bootit Bare Metal 1.34 Retail Keygen can easily and quickly install the operating system on each partition you created, and protect your computer special access code at the beginning of the bootloader. BootIt Bare Metal supports MBR and GPT embr for the following file systems: FAT, FAT32, NTFS and Ext 2/3/4.
It also supports SATA drives, PATA, and also supports external memory devices connected via USB and eSATA and IEEE1394. Users can create, delete, copy, and hide them any partition / discover. Using this program, you can create an unlimited number of partitions on the selected hard drive. BootIt Bare Metal allows you to boot different operating systems such as Windows, Linux, MS-DOS, and many others.
- Compatible with all Windows versions (9x/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/7/8/10/Servers).
- Compatible with x64 (AMD64/EM64T) and Windows 64bit OS.
- Supports MBR, EMBR and GPT type partitioning.
- Direct support for PATA/SATA (AHCI) drives.
- Create, move, copy, delete, and undelete partitions.
- Optionally, wipe a partition when deleted.
- Non-destructive resizing of FAT/FAT32, NTFS, and Linux Ext2/3/4 partitions.
- Create over 200 primary partitions on EMBR disks.
- Specify unlimited primary partitions on a per-drive basis.
- Convert between MBR, EMBR and GPT type disks.
- Easily enforce Windows 7 partition alignment standards.
- Complete control over drive geometry.
- Directly edit the Windows BCD store to fix booting errors – no Windows DVD required!
- Edit small text files on any supported partition, even those hidden from Windows.
- Supports hard drives beyond 16 exabytes in size.
- and much more…