Dassault Systemes GEOVIA Minex 6.5.293.0 (x64) Full Patch – Minex is a software helps you to develop a coal mine plans and other stratified deposits effectively. This gives us an important advantage as we compete with other producers around the world.
Minex ensures resources are evaluated accurately and mined efficiently from exploration to rehabilitation. As a single integrated solution, data and skills can be quickly transferred between the teams in time and cost savings.
key features of Minex:
- Graphics: Sophisticated and powerful 3D modelling environment.
- Plotting: Create, preview, annotate and print user-defined plan and section plots from grids, triangles and boreholes.
- Surface Modelling: Create triangles and grids and calculate volumes.
- CAD Tools: Create and work with point and line data.
- Seam Modelling: Load boreholes from ASCII, ODBC or acQuire™. Interpolate missing data and automatic generation of multiple seam grids. Resource classification and calculations (quality, depth, thickness and distance).
- Coal Washability: Store coal wash data based on wash density and particle sizing. Accumulate data
- Fault Modelling: Comprehensive fault modelling tool that handles reverse and normal faulting.
- Dump Scheduling and Haulage Planning: Design waste dumps and haul roads, schedule the dumping of waste, calculate haulage cycle times, and report on all aspects of the waste removal and haulage process.
- Reserves: Design pits with strip and block divisions and generate reserves from a seam model. Adjust the reserves for mining dilution, seam combining and seam wasting by thickness.
- Pit Optimizer: Use industry standard Lerchs Grossmann algorithm to generate optimum pits from an unfaulted or faulted Minex geological model.
- Open Pit Drill and Blast: Layout blasthole patterns.
- Open Pit Surveying: Connect to survey instruments to collect and manage topography data.
- Open Pit Earth Works: Design dumps and roads and rehabilitate dumps using cross sections.
- Spoil Reshaper: Reshape dump surfaces to minimize dozer push distance.
- Open Pit Scheduling: Schedule an open pit mine using simple targeting or detailed equipment scheduling.
- Underground Engineering: Create detailed underground mine designs and schedule using a set of rich and interactive tools that provide instant visualization of your design as it unfolds. Enhanced underground mine scheduling using a set of tools that are integrated with the mine design and reserves database.