Download FreeFileSync 8.5 Latest Version – FreeFileSync is a free Open Source software that helps you with the aim of synchronizing files and folder synchronization for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
Entire synchronization process has been reduced to a few steps. Simply select the source and destination folder comparison and selection, set up synchronization, and the rest will take care program. Among the main advantages FreeFileSync replace several modes, support for files with long names and larger than 4GB, comparing the data by using the size and date of the copy locked files using Windows Volume Shadow Copy Service, or exclude files from synchronization and the ability to network synchronization.
Features of FreeFileSync:
- Compare files (bytewise or by date) and synchronize them.
- No limitations: An arbitrary number of files can be synchronized.
- Subfolders are also synchronized, including empty folders.
- Network support.
- Lean & easy accessible UI: Highly optimized for speed and huge sets of data.
- Algorithms coded in C++ completely.
- Focus on usability: Only necessary functionality on UI: no overloaded menus or icon jungle / Select folders via drag & drop / Last configuration and screen settings are saved automatically / Maintain and load different configurations by drag&drop, load-button or commandline / Double-click to show file in explorer / Copy & paste support to export file-lists / Delete superfluous/temporary files directly on main grid / Right-click context menu / Progress indicators, status information and error reporting / Sort file-lists by name, size or date / Display statistical data: total filesizes, amount of bytes that will be transfered with the current settings.
- Easy configurable commandline mode for automated synchronization.
- Support for filesizes > 4 GB.
- Option to move files to Recycle Bin instead of deleting/overwriting them.
- Automatically ignore directories “RECYCLER” and “System Volume Information” when comparing and syncing.
- Localized German version available.
- Delete before copy: Avoid disc space shortages with large sync-operations.
- Based on wxWidgets framework => Portable to many operating systems.
- Filter functionality to include/exclude files from synchronization (without re-compare!).
- Include/exclude specific files from synchronization manually.
- Create sync jobs via GUI to synchronize automatically (can be scheduled or executed directly).