MediaInfo 0.7.90 [Latest] – MediaInfo is a tool that provides the necessary technical information for media files. This application will display detailed information of audio and video. We can read the resolution of the film, the name codec video / audio, duration of the song or video, speed frame rate (FPS), the proportion of the display, sampling rate, the size of the stream, bit rate, quality and audio formats and many other valuable parameter.
The advantage of this program is the ability to see and read the information in various ways, for example in the form of sheets HTML page or plain text. MediaInfo is integrated with the coating system.
Features of MediaInfo:
- General: title, author, director, album, track number, date, duration, etc.
- Video: codec, F-monitoring, bit rate, etc.
- Audio: codec, sample rate, channel, language, bitrate …
- Text: language of subtitle
- Chapters: number of chapters, list of chapters
- Subtitles: SRT, SSA, ASS, SAMI
- See video and audio formats
- Describe the various data (text, sheet, tree, HTML …)
- You can get the application to your liking
- Data extraction format text, CSV, HTML
- GUI, or Kamndlayn, or DLL
- Window (drag and drop, right-click menu)
- The ability to add other languages
- Video: MKV, OGM, AVI, DivX, WMV, QuickTime, Real MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DVD (VOB) …
(Codec: DivX, XviD, msmpeg4, ASP, H.264, AVC …)
- Audio: OGG, MP3, WAV, RA, AC3, DTS, AAC, M4A, AU, AIFF …
- Subtitle: SRT, SSA, ASS, SAMI …