GlassWire Pro protects your computer from threats by providing you with visualized data about your network activity. GlassWire notifies you about suspicious hosts, ARP spoofing attacks, odd changes to your computer, new network connections from unknown applications and numerous other security related alerts.
You can see the data by viewing it from the Firewall tab; it provides information about what applications have accessed the Internet and it can block any that are suspicious, violating your privacy, or wasting your bandwidth.
- GlassWire is a software utility that provides you with around-the-clock security when it comes to your Internet connection, by monitoring the incoming and outgoing network traffic.
- It is able to detect and display information about every service or process that is currently making use of your bandwidth, as well as the IP addresses of each third party connection.
- The firewall capabilities of the utility can be used to protect yourself from any unwanted connections, as well as block certain applications from being able to transfer data over the Internet. Thus, you are able to choose which programs are allowed to use the network and send or receive information, by simply clicking on them in the provided list.
- All in all, GlassWire provides you everything you might need in order to monitor network activity and protect your computer against unauthorized connections.
- In addition, the modern interface is intuitive and easy-to-use, making it very simple for anyone to take full advantage of its capabilities, without any previous experience required.
› License : Trial
› Version : GlassWire Pro Elite 1.2.88
› Size : 29.9 MB