Global Mapper 18.0.0 Build 092616 (x86/x64) Full Crack – Global Mapper is a utility that is most powerful and practical for GIS data management. It allows users to generate and merge the most varied formats supported by the cartography industry. Something to have into account is the fact that the global Mapper makes all this may be only a fraction of the price of competitors
No GIS tools that compare with Mapper global when you need to manage simultaneously the type most varied of data such as file heights, vector and raster data or ASCII files with different coordinate and projection systems, all at the same time, and to one one of the most environmentally friendly simple and user you’ve ever seen.
With Global Mapper you can produce ouputs that are not possible with high-level products. Global Mapper which introduces all the power of your hardware allows you to manage large files of data with low-performance computers.
Global Mapper has been adopted by the USGS as a standard tool by the name of dlvg32 Pro. So you can have peace of mind that all the calculations and all the export format conversion in accordance with the highest standards of the industry and they assure you absolute compatibility when exchanging data with other users or applications.
Features of Global Mapper:
- Global Mapper supports viewing of dozens of the most common data formats: GeoPDF, DLG (DLG-O & SDTS), DRG, DOQ, DEM, DGN, DTED, DWG, DXF, GPX, SDTS DEM, ECW, MrSID (Imagery & Lidar), ESRI Shapefiles, E00, Vertical Mapper GRD, JPEG2000, CADRG/CIB, GeoTIFF, KML/KMZ, Lidar LAS, Arc Grid, Tiger/Line, SEGP1/UKOOA P-190.
- Provides direct access to DigitalGlobe high resolution color imagery and OpenStreetMap.org detailed street maps for the entire world from within the application!
- Provides direct access to the complete TerraServer-USA satellite imagery and topographic map archive for the entire US free-of-charge within the application!
- Provides easy, direct access to WMS data sources, including built-in access to the complete 30-m NED database, the 3-arc second world SRTM database, and color global Landsat imagery free-of-charge within the application!
- Supports true 3D viewing of loaded elevation data including draping of any loaded imagery and vector data over the 3D surface.
- Crop, reproject, and merge any combination of raster data and elevation data, including DRGs. You can also crop data to an area feature.
- GeoPDF SUPPORT! You can import GeoPDF files and export any collection of loaded data to new GeoPDF files, making your data accessible to any user without requiring them to have any mapping knowledge.
- DIGITIZING SUPPORT! You can digitize new vector (area, line, and point) features by drawing them with the mouse. You can also edit existing vector features. Newly created and editing features can be saved to any of the supported export formats. In addition, shapes like rectangles, circles, ellipses, arcs, and concentric range rings. can be easily drawn as well. You can also input features via a series of distance/bearing/COGO coordinates.
- GPS SUPPORT! You can track a compatible GPS device connected to your computer’s serial port or USB port in real-time over any loaded data. In addition, you can mark waypoints at the current GPS location and record a tracklog of where your GPS device has been while connected, all seamless with your loaded map data! With supported devices you can even track multiple GPS devices in order to perform fleet management functions.
- PROJECTION/DATUM SUPPORT – Global Mapper supports accurate conversions between a large list of projection systems and datums. NAD27 and NAD83 HPGN/HARN datum conversions in the US use the NADCON conversion method, and the NTv2 datum conversion method is used for the NAD27 (Canada), AGD66, AGD84, and NZGD49 datums. Custom datum conversions can be easily added in either 3-parameter or 7-parameter form if a required datum transformation is not already supported.
- EXPORT SUPPORT! You can export both vector, raster, and elevation data to a variety of formats (see below). You can merge any combination of data sets, regardless of source scale, type, and projection. You can also breakup your data into a regularly spaced grid on export if you’d like as well.