GridinSoft Anti-Ransomware 0.9.3.8 Beta + Portable – GridinSoft Anti-Ransomware – Ransomware attacks are very common, and trojans like CryptoLocker stand out from other types of malware because they are specially designed to create profits for the authors. They rely on a network of control servers and, while they do not destroy your files, they make them almost impossible to recover.
GridinSoft Anti-Ransomware is a newly developed application that can help you block these attacks. It offers a real-time protection engine that prevents encryption attempts, and it is designed to be as unobtrusive as possible.
Features of GridinSoft Anti-Ransomware
Promising application that is still in the Beta testing phase
- Before anything else, it should be noted that the application is still in active development, so it is not unlikely that you will encounter some bugs during normal operation.
- While this would not be a major issue with any other type of application, a security solution needs to be reliable without fault. For this reason, it is recommended that you do not rely on this anti-ransomware tool exclusively, but you are encouraged to try it out and inform the developers of any potential issues.
Unobtrusive application that protects you while running in the background
- An anti-malware utility is only useful if it does not cause more headaches than the attacks it blocks, something that many developers seem to be forgetting nowadays.
- Thankfully, this is not the case with GridinSoft Anti-Ransomware. The application is minimized to the system tray upon launch, and it only displays a small window in the tray area when brought up.
- However, while you can start or stop the real-time protection module at any time, it is enabled automatically whenever you minimize the application, which is less than ideal. Lightweight security solution that lacks documentation
- When taking everything into consideration, GridinSoft Anti-Ransomware is an interesting application that looks good so far, but it is still in the early stages of the development process.
- The application is designed to block ransomware, but no documentation is provided, so there is no way of knowing which types of attacks it can prevent at present.
GridinSoft Anti Ransomware + Portable | datafilehost
GridinSoft Anti Ransomware + Portable | zippyshare