Infix PDF Editor Pro 7.2.5 Full Version – Infix PDF Editor Pro is a software for editing PDF files quickly and easily. This software allows you to edit, convert all types of text documents to PDF. In addition, we may combine with each other PDF files as well as export to ePub, HTML, RTF.
Infix PDF Editor also offers the ability to edit files in PDF format. You will change the color, thickness border, stretching, format text, change margins, line spacing, and the bottom line. Modify the text fields, combine and add page numbers. You do not have to worry anymore about the security of the document, as it may be to set a password security of your document. Additionally, this software consumes quite a large amount of system resources.
Benefits & Features
BUILT FOR HIGH-VOLUME
- Infix Server has been designed from the ground-up as a server process and is not simply a re-worked desktop application. As such it offers exceptional speed and control and is available on all main hardware platforms.
- Easy integration into web-based systems via PHP and other scripting languages
- Command line application plus C/C++ SDK
- Available for Linux, MacOSX & Windows
USE PDFS FROM ANY SOURCE
- Infix Server templates can be quickly made from any kind of PDF from Quark, InDesign or any other PDF source you care to use.
- No programming or coding required for templates
- No costly Adobe/QMX etc. licensing
- Templates are ordinary PDFs from any design application
- Infix Server maintains all colour-spaces, fonts, and graphic attributes throughout the editing process to ensure the integrity of the PDF it produces.
- True variable PDF – not simply layering graphics on existing pages
- Fully compliant with the latest version of PDF
- Professional H & J and rule-based text fitting
- Ensures corporate colour spaces and fonts are maintained
DO IT YOUR WAY
- Some of our customers perform the integration work themselves embedding Infix Server into their publishing systems to produce custom artwork, HR material, brochures and page imposition. As well as offering full documentation we are happy to answer questions about driving the tool from various scripting languages such as PHP.
- Others ask us to assist with integration. We’ve helped create smart web sites for them offering their customers choices of PDF templates and interactive editing of PDF with real-time, in-browser previews.