Intel Processor Identification Utility 5.60 Final [Latest] – The Intel Processor Identification Utility is provided by Intel Corporation to enable customers to identify the brand, features, package, intended frequencies and actual operating frequencies of their Intel microprocessor. Customers can also use the utility to discern whether or not an Intel processor is being operated above its Intel rated frequency.
The main features of the utility are available via the menu items at the top of the screen:
- The Frequency Test section of the utility provides information regarding the operating status of the selected processor.
- The CPU Technologies section of the utility displays the Intel processor technologies and features present in the selected processor.
- The CPUID Data section of the utility identifies the Intel processor(s) in the system.
- The Save feature enables the processor information to be saved into a text file.
- The Web Update feature enables updating to the latest version of the Intel Processor Identification Utility.
- The Intel Processor Identification Utility is not intended to identify microprocessors manufactured by companies other than Intel.