Light Image Resizer 184.108.40.206 Full Patch – Light Image Resizer from Obvious Idea (previously known as VSO Image Resizer) is a free tool that organizes your photos by shrinking their resolution or moving them within your hard drive. It is the perfect tool for those who store their digital pictures and images on their PC and who want to resize, compress, convert, create copies, import or organize photos. Light Image Resizer is integrated into the Windows explorer shell, right click on your pictures and start working on your pictures!
Using this free resize image software, you can create e-mail friendly versions of your images, load them faster, move them easily from folder to folder, change their format, edit large numbers of image files/batch image resize and thus save space on your hard drive. Using high resolution 1600×1200 for creating wallpaper or file-sharing you can save your memory. Light Image Resizer can also change file names using a template and you can add your own watermark with transparency support.
• new v3 : new filters, top quality and new algorithms
• new v3 : Smart digital frame transfer assistant, to optimize the digital photo frame experience
• new v3 : New resize method seam carving
• new v2 : new engine, 2x faster, support multi-core CPU
• new v2 : works on file, folder and subfolders
• Configurable compression/resolution ratio
• Support file formats: Jpeg, gif, bmp, tiff etc see more formats
• Support Digital Camera RAW formats: Canon .CR2, Nikon .NEF , .MRW Minolta etc see more formats
• Customizable templates for renaming files : Iphone wallpaper, PAL , NTSC, Ipod etc..
• Webmaster tool : Add your logo or watermark file
• Reduce photos size, perfect for web publishing/share photos by email
• Integrate in windows explorer or works as a stand-alone application
• Import directly from your memory cards
• Save history of destination folder
• Variable options and settings for advanced users
• Multilingual support (available languages…)
OS: Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10.
Minimum: Intel Pentium III / AMD Athlon XP, 512 MB RAM (Windows XP)
Recommended: Intel Core 2 Duo or equivalent, 2 GB RAM (Windows 7 or above)
Best Performance: Core i5/i7 or equivalent, 4 GB RAM (Windows 7 or above)