MAGIX Sony Vegas Pro 14.0 Build 211 (x64) Full Patch – Sony Vegas™ Pro 14 is an integrated, forward-thinking production environment designed for a new generation of creative professionals. Combining a familiar track-based timeline with hundreds of thoughtful workflow innovations, Vegas Pro 14 is a refreshing, modern approach to post-production. Supporting more formats, more workflows, and more creative control than ever before, Vegas Pro 14 makes it easy to deliver your message and express your artistic vision. Vegas™ Pro 14 is a contemporary NLE designed for complete creative control. New features include advanced archival tools, sophisticated audio metering, and the Vegas Pro Connect mobile iPad companion app. Vegas™ Pro 14 comes complete with DVD Architect™ Pro 6, Dolby® Digital Professional Encoder, and plug-in collections from FXHOME, NewBlueFX, and iZotope
Features of Sony Vegas Pro 14:
- Powerful video editing tool.
- Can run on almost all Windows computers.
- Well organized interface.
- Can edit SD, HD and 4K material in 2D and stereoscopic 3D.
- Drag and drop feature supported.
- Shape masking tool available.
- Powerful video effects included.
- Can edit audio files as well.
- Loudness meter included.
- Supports a wide range of formats.
- Innovative editing tools
- Powerful effects and compositing engines
- Project interchange
- New! Vegas Pro Connect – Vegas Pro 14 collaboration enhancement app for iPad
- GPU acceleration
- Stereoscopic 3D editing
- Superior audio control
- New! Loudness meters
- Powerful Blu-ray Disc authoring
- Windows® 7, 8, 8.1 or 10 operating system (64-bit)
- 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD or stereoscopic 3D; 8 cores recommended for 4K)
- 1 GB drive space for program installation
- SSD or high-speed multi-disk RAID for 4K media
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended; 16 GB recommended for 4K)
- OHCI-compatible IEEE-1394DV card (for DV and HDV capture and print-to-tape)
- USB 2.0 connection (for importing from AVCHD, XDCAM EX, NXCAM, or DVD camcorders)
- Windows-compatible sound card
- DVD-ROM drive (for installation from a DVD only)
- Supported CD-recordable drive (for CD burning only)
- Supported DVD-recordable drive (for DVD burning only)
- Supported BD-R/-RE drive (for Blu-ray Disc™ burning only)
- GPU-accelerated video processing and rendering requires an OpenCL™-supported NVIDIA®, AMD/ATI™, or Intel® GPU with 512MB memory; 1GB for 4K.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
- Apple® QuickTime® 7.1.6 or later for reading and writing QuickTime files
- Internet Connection (for Gracenote MusicID Service)
Supported import formats:
- Video: AVI, DV-AVI, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MXV, MJPEG, Quicktime, WMV (HD)
- Audio: WAV, MP3, OGG, WMA, MIDI, Dolby Digital Stereo, Dolby Digital 5.1
- Graphics: JPEG, BMP, GIF, TIF, TGA, supports scanners and digital photo cameras (TWAIN) Supported export formats:
- Video: AVI, DV-AVI, MJPEG, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, QuickTime, RealMedia, WMV (HD)
- Audio: WAV, MP31, OGG, WMA, Dolby Digital Stereo, Dolby Digital 5:11
- Graphics: JPEG, BMP, GIF, TIFF
Operating system : Windows 10/8.1/8/7
› License : Trial
› Version : MAGIX Sony Vegas Pro 14.0 Build 211
› Size : 419.7 Mb
MAGIX Sony Vegas Pro Patch | datafilehost
MAGIX Sony Vegas Pro Patch | solidfiles
MAGIX Sony Vegas Pro Patch | dailyuploads