Nexus Root Toolkit 2.1.9 Latest Version – Nexus Root Toolkit is an essential tool for users of mobile devices with the Nexus family. With the help of this tool we can do almost all the major operations in the smartphone and access hidden tools that have been locked by the manufacturer Android.
Nexus Root Toolkit allows you to flash zip, creating and restoring a backup, upload a new kernel (kernel) and recovery, and even unlock hidden Bootloader. The program also can assign permissions to individual files, install the application (APK) directly connected to the smartphone, take a screenshot, upload files and directories, produce logcaty.
Nexus Root Toolkit program installs an additional driver (eg ADB Driver), in order to improve the connection between your computer to a portable device. Nexus Root Toolkit automatically download the custom ROM is required, recovery or other tools that will install or modify Nexus connected!
The program supports mobile Nexus device models:
- Galaxy Nexus: GSM Models (both yakju and non-yakju builds)
- Galaxy Nexus: CDMA/LTE Verizon Models
- Galaxy Nexus: CDMA/LTE Sprint Models
- Nexus S: Worldwide, i9020t and i9023 Models
- Nexus S: 850MHz, i9020a Models
- Nexus S: Korea, m200 Models
- Nexus S 4G: d720 Models
- Nexus 7: Asus Tablet
- Nexus 7 3G: Asus Tablet
- Nexus 7 v2 (2013): Asus Tablet
- Nexus 7 v2 (2013) LTE: Asus Tablet
- Nexus 10: Samsung Tablet
- Nexus 4: LG Phone
- Nexus 5: LG Phone