Omnipeek Enterprise 9.2 (x86/x64) Full Keygen [Latest] – OmniPeek Enterprise is a great tool for monitoring networks big or small and offers expansive functionality for users.
Omnipeek, is software best-in-class to of network analytics, delivers intuitive visualization and effective forensics for faster resolution of network and application performance issues.
Omnipeek builds on years of Savvius packet intelligence with customizable workflows and visualization across multiple network segments to enable resolution of network performance and reliability issues in real time. With advanced geolocation, security, usability, and performance features, Omnipeek offers a powerful user experience that enables rapid analysis and troubleshooting of wired and wireless networks from the largest data centers to the smallest offices.
Key features of Omnipeek:
- Accelerate Mean-Time-To-Resolution (MTTR) with lightning fast visualization and interaction with metadata, flows and packet data.
- Gain unprecedented visibility into networks and applications including classification of layer 7 traffic.
- Analyze traffic from any local network segment, including Ethernet, 1/10/40 Gigabit, 802.11, and voice and video over IP including network segments configured with Capture Engines for Omnipeek or Omnipliance network capture and analytics appliances.
- Monitor voice and video over IP traffic in real-time including high-level multi-media summary statistics, comprehensive signaling and media analyses, and call play back.
- View packet-based analytics by flows (conversation pairs) and visualize them in intuitive graphical displays.
- Capture and analyze 802.11n and 802.11ac wireless traffic from already deployed access points from Cisco, Aruba, and other leading vendors.
- Expert analysis — built-in, real-time analysis of hundreds of common network problems.
- Automatic alerts based on Expert analysis, or when configured network policies are violated.
Supported Operating Systems and Browser
– Windows 10
– Windows 8/8.1 (64-bit)
– Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit)
– Windows Server 2012
– Windows Server 2012 R2
– Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit))
All operating systems require Internet Explorer 9.0 or later and Adobe Flash Player for Internet Explorer 184.108.40.2062 or later. The only wireless drivers that include 64-bit support are the Ralink and Atheros drivers.
Intel Core i3 or higher Processor, 4G RAM, 40GB available HD Space
› License : Trial
› Version : Omnipeek Enterprise 9.2
› Size : 1.2 Gb
Omnipeek Enterprise 9.2 Part1 Keygen | dailyuploads
Omnipeek Enterprise 9.2 Part2 Keygen | dailyuploads