Process Lasso Pro 220.127.116.112 Full Version – Process Lasso is a unique new technology that will, amongst other things, improve your PC’s responsiveness and stability. Windows, by design, allows programs to monopolize your CPU without restraint — leading to freezes and hangs. Process Lasso’s ProBalance (Process Balance) technology intelligently adjusts the priority of running programs so that badly behaved or overly active processes won’t interfere with your ability to use the computer!
Process Lass also offers an assortment of ways to take full control of how your CPUs are allocated to running programs. You can choose at what priority processes should run, and which CPUs (cores) should be assigned to them. You can also disallow certain programs from running, log all programs run, and so much more (see list below).
Once you install Process Lasso, it’ll just start working. More advanced users can tweak the configuration, but you needn’t touch anything to have it instantly improve your system responsiveness and prevent stalls in high load situations.
For network admins, Proces Lasso works wonderfully on Terminal Servers and in multi-user environments. We have many clients that have been using Process Lasso on their Terminal Servers for years.
Best of all, Process Lasso is written in native C++, not .NET. This means it consumes very few system resources — considerably less than any similar software.
Graphical interface features:
- Easy access to basic capabilities task manager
- Optional engines perform all the tasks of the program!
- Perform operations on multiple processes at once
- Showing all or specify only active processes
- Shows CPU usage history for each process separately (white line on the graph, if selected)
- Changing the settings / policy process
- Icon in the system tray to inform you of events
- Very low usage of resources; goes into sleep mode when it is minimized
› License : Trial
› Version : Process Lasso Pro 18.104.22.1682
› Size : 4 Mb