RogueKiller 18.104.22.168 (x86/x64) Portable Latest Version is is an anti-malware application that was written in C ++. This software was developed based on the execution speed, which will clean up the running processes before being killed, and the demand will clean the registry to make disinfection faster and more secure then with ordinary tools. This tool does not delete files (except malicious .lnk in the startup folder), so you’ll have to clean up later with MBAM (Malwarebytes Anti-Malware).
Features of RogueKiller:
- Kills malware and hidden processes.
- Stop malware services.
- Unloads malware DLLs from processses.
- Removes malicious autorun entries.
- Can fix DNS hijackers
- Can fix Proxy Hijackers
- Can repair the HOSTS file.
- Restores shortcuts hidden by the FakeHDD rogues.
- Analyze the Master Boot Record for symptoms of Rootkit infections.
- List and Fix SSDT, Shadow SSDT, and IRP Hooks caused by Rootkits.
- Displays and restores patched system files.
Operating system : Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
› License : Freeware
› Version : RogueKiller 22.214.171.124
› Size : 18.3 Mb
RogueKiller (x86/x64) | zippyshare
RogueKiller (x86/x64) | datafilehost
RogueKiller (x86/x64) | dailyuploads