Software Companions GerbView 7.63 Full Incl Keygen – GerbView® is an advanced but easy to use application that enables you to view, print, convert and markup Gerber, HPGL, HPGL/2, Excellon and raster files. GerbView supports both RS274D and RS274X (with embedded aperture information) Gerber formats. You can use GerbView to convert from the old RS274D Gerber standard to the new RS274X with embedded aperture information.
Gerbview will visualize your design, on the screen or in hardcopy. No more waiting for photoDescriptions or your prototype circuit board, to see your true design.
In GerbView you work with a workspace that can contain one or more files of the supported file formats. The workspace can be saved for later use. The saved workspace will link to your design files, so only need to reload the workspace file to see the whole design.
Markup elements like text, arrows, lines, images, ellipses and polygons can also be added to the workspace. Markups will be stored in a separate file.
GerbView can convert Gerber, HPGL, HPGL/2 and Excellon files to AutoDesk DXF, AutoDesk DWF, Adobe PDF and other formats.
GerbView can rasterize single files, or whole workspaces, and save to one of the supported raster formats. Markup elements can optionally be included in the conversion. GerbView has mouse-controlled zoom in, zoom out, zoom area and panning.
You can print scaled or in real size. All Windows based Descriptionters and printers are supported. Poster mode, also known as tiled pages, can be used to print large designs and drawings on e.g. several A4/Letter pages.
- View, print, markup and convert Gerber, Adobe PDF, Excellon, ODB++ and HPGL/2 (PLT).
- Convert your Gerber, Excellon, ODB++ and HPGL/2 files to AutoDesk DXF, Adobe PDF and other formats.
- Convert from RS-274D to RS-274X, known as extended Gerber format.
- Convert your PDF files to Gerber RS-274X, HPGL/2 or DXF.
- Convert multiple Gerber files to a multi-layer PDF, DWF or DXF file. Read more about creating layered PDF files here.
- Convert ODB++ to a layered PDF, or to individual files using Gerber (RS274-X), PDF, DXF, SVG or other formats.
- Gerber X2 file and pads attributes are supported.
- Add markup using lines, text, rectangles, images, QR-codes, barcodes, symbols, polygons and more.
- Markup burn-in feature for converting markup elements to Gerber data.
- Delete a selection of items from a loaded Gerber file.
- Report aperture usage for one or all layers.
- Command line conversion and printing is included.
- Query entity information in Gerber, ODB++, HPGL/2 and Excellon files.
- Measure distances, areas and perimeters, with our without snapping to pads and tracks.
- Both metric and imperial units are supported.
- Highlight selected apertures in Gerber and ODB++ files.
- Add files of different formats to a single workspace.
- No limit for number of files within a workspace (only limited by memory).
- Visibility, rotation, scaling, mirroring and position of all loaded files can be set individually.
- Copy selected display region to clipboard, and paste into another Windows application.
- Use mouse-wheel for zooming and panning operations.
- User defined header and footer for printing.
- Color or Black & White Printing.
- Scaled print or fit to paper.
- Full print preview.
- Poster mode for printing big format drawings on e.g. multiple A4 pages.
- Print to all Windows supported plotter and printer devices.
- Convert the whole workspace or single files to raster format. Supported formats include:
- TIFF, CALS, Adobe PDF, Windows BMP, PNG and JPEG.