SystemRescueCd 5.0.4 Final is a Linux-based system Gentoo on a bootable CD-ROM or USB drive to improve the system of data after a crash. This software facilitate to perform administrative tasks on the computer, such as creating and editing hard disk partitions.
SystemRescueCd contains many useful system utilities (GNU Parted, PartImage, FSTools) and some basic ones (editors, Midnight Commander, network tools). It aims to be very easy to use. The kernel of the system supports all of today’s most important file systems, including ext2, ext3, ext4, ReiserFS, Reiser4FS, btrfs, XFS, JFS, VFAT, NTFS, ISO9660, as well as network file systems, such as Samba and NFS.
- GNU Parted is the best tool to edit disk partitions in Linux.
- GParted partition cloning tool for Linux.
- Partimage tool for replication image drive / Ghost Linux.
- Reinstlaa one of the most commonly used in the Linux bootloader.
- This software allows you to format a file system tools, resize, and debug partition on your hard drive. These tools include e2fsprogs, reiserfsprogs, reiser4progs, xfsprogs, jfsutils, ntfsprogs, dosfstools.
- sfdisk tool to back up and restore the partition table.
- Test-Disk utilities can recover lost partitions and / or non-bootable disk, bootable discs and Reiserfs, NTFS, FAT32, EXT2 / 3 and many other file systems support a.
- Rsnamshot efficient tool to display the real-time file system for making backups of local and remote systems.
- EVMS or volume management system, a powerful tool for managing the logical volume.
- NTFS partitions under Linux NTFS-3G to call with support for reading and writing data.
- floppy disk image (FreeDOS, memtest +, Gag, Ranish Partition Manager, Aida).
- Supported file systems EXT2, EXT3, EXT4, ReiserFS, Reiser4, Btrfs, XFS, JFS, VFAT, NTFS, ISO9660.
- Supported network file systems, including Samba and NFS.
- Create, edit, copy and restore hard drive partitions.
Operating system : Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
› License : GNU GPL
› Version : SystemRescueCd 5.0.4
› Size : 467.7 MB
SystemRescueCd (x86) | upera
SystemRescueCd (x86) | datafilehost