Universal Document Converter 6.7.1611.5140 Full Keygen [Latest] – Rather than installing a bunch of complicated software conversion and space consuming, Universal Document Converter provides conversion options integrated and easy to use.
Universal Document Converter allows Windows users to save documents as PDF or image files like JPEG, TIFF, PNG, GIF, PCX, DCX, or Bitmap. Universal Document Converter software is based on a virtual printer technology. This software can convert text documents, technical drawings, presentations, and spreadsheets is no more complicated than printing on a desktop printer.
Universal Document Converter installs its own toolbar to Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Excel. This feature gives users the ability to convert documents into PDF or image file with just two mouse clicks. Universal Document Converter is able to unify multiple documents into a single multipage PDF or TIFF.
Universal Document Converter is also enabled for long distance usage. Microsoft Windows Remote Desktop, Microsoft Terminal Services, Microsoft Virtual PC, Citrix environments and VMWare Server are all supported. Universal Document Converter can be used as a network printer to delegate the processing of documents for print-server.
What’s new in the current version:
- Fixed installation issue that appears under Microsoft Windows 10, 8 and Windows 2012 server with summer’2016 updates
- Fixed issue with converting documents to TIFF with LZW data compression
- Fixed issue with appending documents to multipage bitmapped PDF file
- Fixed issue with appending documents to password protected PDF file
- Fixed minor issues and improvements made in accordance with customers’ feedback.