WinCatalog 2017 220.127.116.11 Full Version – Automatically create a catalog of all files, stored on your disks (HDDs, DVDs, CDs, network drives and other media storage devices): WinCatalog will automatically grab ID3 tags for music files, Exif tags and thumbnails for photos, thumbnails and basic information for video files, e-books, contents of archive files, thumbnails for images (pictures) and PDF files, ISO files, and much more.
Organize your file catalog, using virtual folders, tags (categories) and user defined fields, and find files in seconds, using powerful search, even when disks are not connected to the computer. Also easily find duplicate files. Your disk catalog can be automatically updated through Windows task scheduler.
And no matter how huge your collection of disks is – you will always have your file catalog on hand, perfectly organized.
- Ability to catalog any storage devices accessible from Windows environment.
- Ability to catalog individual folders on disks.
- Automatic extraction of archive file descriptions when scanning a disk.
- Automatic extraction of EXIF tags from digital photographs.
- Retrieval of Audio CD track names from Internet CD database.
- Support of non-file items: it is enabling you to catalog your books, videos or even postage stamps and coins!
- Individual comments for each item: disk, folder or file.
- Ability to manage your collection between virtual folders using Drag’n’Drop.
- Each item is associated with a set of keywords to increase the search relevancy.
- The catalog can be searched by file name, comment and keywords, date and size.
- Powerful search functionality: ability to use AND, NOT, OR operators and wildcards.
- Ability to search the entire catalog or an individual disk.
- When the disk data is updated, the previously entered comments and keywords are preserved.
- Ability to delete from the catalog the unnecessary files and folders.
- Ability to export and import parts of collection and the list of contacts.
- Ability to generate reports.
- Ability to generate HTML reports for sending to someone, publishing on the Web or printing.
- Ability to export any folder to .CSV file (comma separated values) for opening catalog in MS Excel or other applications.
- Ability to automatically open the last catalog when the application is started.
- Multilingual interface.
– DISCONNECT THE INTERNET
– Install, do not run
– Crack copy the contents of the folder to the root directory of the program
– Default is: C: / Program Files (x86) / WinCatalog
– Run the program, select the interface language
– In the next window, click on the Enter license key
– Paste the key file Serial.txt (the name you enter any)
– Click on OK -> OK
– Turn on the Internet